Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hey Everyone!

Well in the past 2 days ive gotten two new sports games. These two games are MLB 2k9 and NHL 09. Baseball can be pretty aggrevating when the fucking first baseman makes errors by not keeping his damn foot on the damn plate and my first game was pretty bad, I lost 8-2 but my second game I won 8-2 so its turning around. Hockey so far is cool. Ive played one game and i scored 2 or 3 goals cannot remember. The problem is that I get alot of penalties for hitting people and that Im supposed to get assists but I only shoot the puck and not pass but they will deal when I am 50-0.

So otherwise life is good. The cats at my moms house suck! One is angry all the time (Larry) and the other "meows" all the goddamn time when you are trying to play a baseball game and its fucking annoying as shit!

SO blog done

No comments:

Post a Comment